AudBite License & Refund Policy
AudBite aims to bring the best service to our customers. We hope that every customer can have a great experience of using our products and enjoying our service. Before purchase, you could download and install the free trial version of the program to your computer for use. After having a test, then you could decide whether you need to purchase it.
In the process of using AudBite software, if you have any problems or questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our support team via [email protected]. We will reply to you as soon as possible. Also, we’d try our best to solve your problem. If you still want to refund, simply submit your refund request to us, and then we’ll handle the request refund. But before that, please read carefully about our Refund Policy to see whether you’re qualified to submit a refund.
Money Back Guarantee
AudBite offers a free trial version of each software to users for use before purchase. With the free trial version, you could clearly know about the product, including the functions and features. Based on this try-before-you-buy system, AudBite offers a 5-day money-back guarantee on the one-month subscription of all products and a 30-day money-back guarantee on the lifetime plan. Your money-back guarantee starts from the moment your payment has been made. We provide this Money Back Guarantee for all paid users under the following circumstances only.
AudBite is willing to offer a refund in the following circumstances within 30 days after you made the payment. The refund will go back to the original account that you used to buy the product.
- You bought a wrong product and then bought the right one from Tunelf within 30 days. We will refund the wrong one for you.
- You are charged twice for the same software due to the payment system or network issue. We will cancel the duplicated order for you.
- The software you purchased has a fatal technical error, and our support team cannot provide an effective fix within 30 days.
No refund will be given under the following circumstances after you purchased AudBite products.
- Our order has been placed for more than 30 days (lifetime or annual users) or 5 days (monthly users).
- You just changed your mind after purchasing AudBite software.
- You bought the so-called ‘wrong’ product from AudBite but ordered the ‘right’ product from another company.
- Request a refund due to a technical issue but did not share any details of the problem with our support team to fix your issue.
- You failed to receive the registration code but did not contact our support team to retrieve it for you.
- Refund requests for partial bundles and for price differences due to different regions, taxes, and sellers.
- Request for refund without cause.
How to Apply for a Refund
If you meet our Money Back Guarantee guidelines and want to apply for a refund, you can submit your refund request to our support team at [email protected]. Please include the following information in your email:
- Product name;
- The email address you used to buy the product;
- Your order ID or transaction ID;
- Your reasons for submitting a refund.
We will deal with your refund request within 24 hours on the business days and it may take 5-10 business days for the money to be credited to your account. Please be aware that once the order is refunded, AudBite license will be invalid. Please uninstall the program from your computer completely.
Once you place an order successfully, you will receive the license code from AudBite shortly. Generally, it will be sent to your inbox immediately, but sometimes it may have some delay for some reason. Please wait with patience and check your spam box as well. If you didn’t receive the code for over one hour, please contact our customer service team via [email protected].
AudBite licenses can only be used on Windows or Mac computers respectively and we sell them in several types to meet different people’s needs, such as One-month subscription (1 PC), Single License (1 PC), and Family License (2~5 PCs). All the registration codes for AudBite audio converters are lifetime use, which means that you can use them for free during your whole life. If what you bought is a Single License but you want to switch it from Windows or Mac or vice versa, you can only do it within the first 7 days since your purchase. Once the period is expired, you have to buy a new one for your computer.
AudBite provides a free lifetime upgrade for users starting from the day you purchase the product. Thanks to our R&D team’s unremitting efforts, our software can work well on both Windows and Mac computers with the latest operating systems. Our software will automatically send a kind reminder regarding the update. Also, you can click the auto-upgrading feature in the app to check out the upgrade or visit our official website to download the latest setup file manually.