It is an extremely difficult thing for most people to get up early in the morning, especially when the alarm is annoying and drab. But if you wake up to your favorite songs from Spotify, you may feel pleased and thus it will be easier for you to get up.
If you are a subscribed user of Spotify, then you can download Spotify songs and set them as your morning alarm. If you are a free user, you can’t directly download Spotify songs but you can use a music converter to download them to your computer first. In this article, we will talk about how to set Spotify music as alarm on iPhone and Android devices.
Part 1. How to Set Spotify Music as Alarm on iPhone
On the iOS system, iPhone users can use Alarm Clock for Spotify to set alarm. Before we start, please download and install Alarm Clock for Spotify first.
- Open the Alarm Clock for Spotify on your iPhone.
- Log in to your Spotify account and click the Setting option.
- Select Alarms > Add to add a new alarm.
- Set the time and select how often you want the alarm to repeat.
- Tap a Spotify Playlist and then tap Add to select songs for your alarm.
- Tap Done to finish your setting.
Part 2. How to Set Spotify Music as Alarm on Android
Using Spotify songs as alarm is not supported by the original alarm app on Android phones. Therefore, you need the help of other applications including SpotOn, Google Clock, and Samsung Clock. In this part, I will explain how to use them to set Spotify songs as alarms on your Android phone.
2.1 Use SpotOn to Set Spotify Music as Alarm
SpotOn is an alarm app with an easy interface, on which you are allowed to set songs from Spotify as alarm. Now let’s check the detailed steps below.
- Install and open SpotOn on Android.
- Sign in to your Spotify Premium account, choose Wake and + to add a new alarm.
- Set the time for your alarm and tap the Select Music button.
- In the pop-up window, you can choose either playlists or songs as the alarm.
2.2 Use Google Clock to Set Spotify Music as Alarm
Google Clock can also be compatible with Spotify so that you can set your favorite Spotify songs with a premium account.
- Install the Google Clock on Android and launch it.
- Go to the Alarm page and Tap the Plus button to set up a new alarm.
- Tap the Sound icon.
- Go to Spotify > Connect > Okay to access your Spotify library.
- Select a playlist or a specific track to set as the alarm.
2.3 Use Samsung Clock to Set Spotify Music as Alarm
Samsung Clock is similar to Google Clock, with which you are able to use songs from Spotify as your morning clock sound. The Samsung series that support the Spotify alarm is Galaxy S20 styles.
- Open Samsung Clock, then press the Alarm.
- Touch the Add icon or an existing alarm to add or edit an alarm.
- Create a clock and tap Alarm Sound > Spotify.
- Choose the song you want to set as an alarm on Samsung, and click Save.
Part 3. Ultimate Method to Set Spotify Music as Alarm
However, the above-mentioned methods require a premium Spotify account. What about you don’t have a subscription? As we all know, Spotify songs can only be accessed on the app itself due to its encrypted technology. In other words, as long as we can convert Spotify music to common formats, we can easily save them as local files for setting an alarm clock.
Here I will introduce AudBite Spotify Music Converter to solve your problem. It is designed to convert Spotify songs to other popular formats like AAC, FLAC, M4B, WAV, and M4A at 5× speed. You don’t have to worry about the quality of the converted audio file as it doesn’t damage the original audio quality. Let’s check the details below to use AudBite to set Spotify music as the alarm.
Main Features of AudBite Spotify Music Converter
- Download ad-free songs from Spotify without premium easily
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B
- Save Spotify music up to 320kpbs and with ID3 tags retained
- Support downloading Spotify music in batch at 5× faster speed
3.1 How to Download Songs from Spotify via AudBite
Step 1 Download AudBite Spotify Music Converter
Click the link above to download and then install AudBite Spotify Music Converter. It supports both Mac and Windows systems, so choose the right version for your computer. Then, launch AudBite and the Spotify application will be opened automatically.
Step 2 Add Spotify Music to AudBite
There are two ways for you to import Spotify Music to AudBite. You can drag and drop the Spotify tracks, albums, or playlists to the AudBite Spotify Music Converter interface to download them. Another method is to copy the URL of each track, album, or playlist and paste it to the search box on the AudBite interface. Then, click the Add button to load the music songs.
Step 3 Customize the Output Parameters
Click the menu bar at the upper right and select Preferences > Convert. You can set the output format, bit rate, sample rate, conversion speed, and channel. There are six formats, including MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B, available for you to choose from.
Step 4 Convert and Download Spotify music
After the setting, click the Convert button to start the conversion process. You’ll find the converted tracks in the local drive. Simply click the Converted icon to view the tracks and locate the folder where you save the converted music.
3.2 How to Set Spotify Music as Alarm on the Phone
Now you have downloaded Spotify songs on your computer. Just transfer them to your Android phone via a USB drive, or sync Spotify to iPhone via iTunes. Finally, you can open your alarm app and set a Spotify track as your clock sound.
Part 4. Conclusion
In this article, we have learned how to use Spotify songs as the alarm on the Android and iPhone with or without a premium account. Among all the methods, what I most recommend is to use AudBite to convert Spotify songs to the local drive and transfer them to the phone. It is the most effective way to keep Spotify alarm forever. You can download AudBite and give it a try. I believe your problem of getting up late will be fixed once you hear the clock sound of Spotify tracks.