Hisense gives you supreme image quality, smooth video streaming, and a connection to a myriad number of apps all on one device along with reasonable pricing. Besides all its high-profile features there is one thing most viewers still want to know. Can you stream Spotify on Hisense Smart TV? Spotify is loved and adored by millions of music lovers all across the world and to enhance their listening experience they wish to combine high-quality Spotify music with the Ultra HD Hisense Smart TV. Although Hisense is an incredible smart TV with limitless features when it comes to supporting Spotify, there are limited Hisense models that enable the Spotify app. So, read this article to learn how to connect Spotify and Hisense to enjoy your Spotify music.
- Part 1. How to Download and Install Spotify on Hisense Smart TV
- Part 2. Stream Spotify to Hisense Smart TV – Official Ways
- Part 3. Play Spotify on Hisense Smart TV – Alternative Way
Part 1. How to Download and Install Spotify Music on Hisense Smart TV
You can indeed play Spotify on a wide range of devices including smart speakers, web players, smartphones, and PCs but when it comes to getting Spotify on Hisense Smart TV. There may be certain limitations based on Hisense models. Currently, Hisense Roku and Hisense Android TV models support the Spotify app. So, to install Spotify on Hisense Smart TV, you need to follow the instructions outlined below.
- Hisense Roku TV
Hisense Roku TV has the technology that supports Spotify and enables music admirers to exaggerate their fun while enjoying a great playlist. If you have Hisense Roku, you can listen to billions of Spotify songs by going with the procedure discussed below:
- Turn on Hisense Roku TV and go to the Home screen option.
- Next, click on the Streaming Channel option and search for the Spotify app.
- In the rundown menu choose Add Channel and press OK to begin installing Spotify app on your Hisense Smart TV.
- Open the app on your smart TV and sign in to your Spotify account using your login details.
- Stream through the list of songs, playlists, podcasts, and audios on Spotify on the vast Hisense screen.
- Hisense Android TV
Spotify music can also be enjoyed on some Android Hisense Smart TVs by following the given procedure.
- Switch on your Hisense Android TV and go to the home screen.
- On the Home screen go to the Apps option and open Google Play Store.
- In the Play Store, search for the Spotify app. And press Install.
- When the app is installed on your Smart TV, launch the app on your TV screen.
- Go to the Settings option on the Spotify app. And use the Activation code on the screen to get access to the Android Spotify app on Hisense TV.
- As soon as the app accepts the Activation Code, you can enjoy the millions of songs from Spotify directly on Hisense Android device.
If holding the remote control feels like an outdated idea, try to play Spotify on Hisense smart TV using your smartphone. Here, are some techniques you can follow to manage your Spotify account on Roku and Android devices right from your respective smartphones.
Option 1: Play Spotify on Hisense Smart TV by Airplay
We will show you a guide of using the Airplay feature goes through the following steps:
- Firstly, make sure the smart TV and the iPhone are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Go to the Roku Home menu and then open Settings.
- Select Apple Airplay and go to Homekit.
- Launch the Spotify app on your smartphone.
- From the bottom, left corner of the page choose Devices and select the Airplay Or Bluetooth option.
- From the list of devices, choose Hisense Roku Smart TV and get your favorite music, song, or audio on a broader screen with some extra volume.
Option 2: Play Spotify on Hisense Smart TV by Chromecast
If you have a Chromecast device, a Chromecast app on your iPhone, and you even have a subscription version of Spotify, you can easily get superior quality music streaming experience by connecting the two devices through an HDMI port. Follow the steps below to get Spotify on your smart TV.
- Launch Spotify and play the list of songs you intend to enjoy.
- From the Now Playing page click on the My Devices option.
- Now, you need to cast Spotify to the Hisense smart TV. To do so choose the Chromecast option from the Connect to a device option.
Option 3: Play Spotify on Hisense Smart TV via Spotify Connect
- Open the Spotify app on your smart gadget.
- Create a playlist on Spotify and go to the Now Playing screen of the app.
- Then click on the Devices Available option.
- Choose Hisense Smart TV from the list of available devices.
Part 3. Play Spotify on Hisense Smart TV – Alternative Way
There are still some Hisense Smart television models that do not support the Spotify app. Then how to get Spotify on Hisense Smart television that does not give you access to the great streaming app. To get the best music from the Spotify app right on the wider Hisense screen, the best alternative way is to convert it into an MP3 format using AudBite Spotify Music Converter.
AudBite is a professional audio converter that allows you to convert the well-protected audio files from Spotify to local files that can be transferred to a USB and finally transferred to Hisense smart television for a greater listening experience. The converter offers fast audio conversion letting you convert Spotify files into a wide range of formats including MP3, FLAC, WAV, and so on. You can also convert countless audio files to other devices, like iPod.
Main Features of AudBite Spotify Music Converter
- Download ad-free songs from Spotify without premium easily
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B
- Save Spotify music up to 320kpbs and with ID3 tags retained
- Support downloading Spotify music in batch at 5× faster speed
Tutorial: Stream Spotify Music to Hisense Smart TV via AudBite
Using AudBite convert Spotify audio files into MP3 format and then transfer them to USB devices to play on Hisense Smart television. Follow the steps below to get started.
Step 1: Install AudBite on Your Computer
Install the AudBite on your Mac or Windows device. From the top right corner, open Settings and select Register before importing files. Use your email address and registration code to set up an account.
Step 2: Drag and Drop the Songs to AudBite
Copy-paste the URL from Spotify to the AudBite converter or use the drop and drag tool to convert all your favorite songs into local files that you can transfer to Hisense smart TV and enjoy while being offline.
Step 3: Choose Preferences of the Songs
Go to click the Menu bar and choose the Preferences option and adjust the various formats for the output format of your audio files. You can adjust the bitrate, channel, and sample rate of the songs before the final conversion.
Step 4: Convert Spotify for Hisense Smart Television
When all the settings are confirmed, click the Convert button. The converter will automatically start converting your chosen files into high-quality audio formats that you can listen to and enjoy while still being offline. Finally, press the Converted icon to check the converted music.
Plug USB into your Windows or Mac device. Copy-paste the downloaded Spotify files from your computer to the attached USB. Then, insert the USB into your Hisense Smart TV. The open music player on Hisense and listen to Spotify on Hisense Smart television as long as you wish.
We have discussed in detail how to install Spotify on Hisense Smart television using multiple ways. But if you do not own the right Hisense model, then AudBite Spotify Music Converter will enable you to get all your favorite songs from Spotify to Hisense TV without compromising on the quality. Click the link above and give it a shot. Welcome to leave your comments or any questions as below. We would love to help you at any time.